Join Idas technology – one of the market leader in Smoke Control business, which offer an excellent career opportunity in a dynamic team environment.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Updated on: 25 Aug 2021
- Report to the Project Manager and assist in the day-to-day project management.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise to meet job requirements and deadlines.
- Monitor / review project cost.
- Responsible for site activities, coordination and supervision works.
- Liaise with consultants, architects and contractors and handle all technical matters.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of on site working experience in construction of M&E or ACMV projects preferred.
- Good documentation ability.
- Team player with good discipline and work attitude.
- Able to perform under stress and deliver on time.
- Experience in handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently.
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.